Exciting job opportunities are a click away! Please explore our new “Positions” option to review all current opportunities
JOB DESCRIPTION – CORPORATE SALES, MARKETING AND CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
General Statement of Responsibilities
Corporate Sales, Marketing & Client Relationship Managers serve as liaisons between Mangwanani and its clients, ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction. They are also responsible for managing client / partner relationships, developing account plans, and delivering proposals.
In addition, the position needs to create Corporate Sales opportunities, including Spa Days/Packages, Vouchers, Wellness Packages, Nomadic Events and Spa incentives.
Sales targets are to be met in line with business strategy
Corporate Sales, Marketing & Client Relationship Managers are responsible for maintaining and developing client-business relationships. The work of the Manager is to increase public awareness of the business and bring in increased revenue. The Corporate Sales, Marketing & Client Relationship Manager must have a strong understanding of Mangwanani’s products and services and knowledge of any competition. They must be ready to develop creative solutions for existing Clients and Partners, as well as pursue new Clientele and Partner opportunities
Client Manager Job Duties
The main purpose of the Corporate Sales, Marketing & Client Relationship Manager’s work is to meet the business sales and revenue goals. They must design plans to achieve these goals and create strategies to combat potential revenue losses. Corporate Sales, Marketing & Client Relationship Managers may be required to travel, sometimes nationally, to meet with Clients. They must also perform research to identify new potential Clients.
Corporate Sales, Marketing & Client Relationship Managers represent Mangwanani through presentations to inform potential or existing clients about the company’s products or services. They must ensure that Clients are satisfied with the company at all times and will bring in repeated business by resolving any outstanding issues. They also need to inform their company of new contacts and new marketing opportunities.
They are required to file weekly forward planning reports as well as past week detailed, development follow-up reports
Advantageous Industry Experience or Tertiary Education
- Job candidates should have excellent customer service skills, build long-term relationships, and work in a team-oriented environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field and previous sales or industry experience is preferable.
- Minimum 5 years previous work experience in sales, business development, customer service, or management would be beneficial.
- Client managers should have strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as solid presentation skills. The ability to operate computer software, such as Microsoft
- Office is essential.
- Own transport essential.
- Commitment to ensure Corporate Client/Other functions are impeccable and flawless may require the successful candidate to be willing to facilitate functions after-hours, on weekends or on public holidays, as Mangwanani is an entertainment destination.
Specific Key Performance Areas :
5 Cold calls per week
At least 1 appointment per day with a Corporate client
Meeting with Partners on a monthly basis
Marketing initiatives at Spa Branches
Liaising with Events
For more information and to apply email: email@example.com