Exciting job opportunities are a click away! Please explore our new “Positions” option to review all current opportunities
Reservations Consultants answer customer telephone reservation enquiries, check availability, take reservations, process confirmations, sell vouchers and promote Mangwanani’s venues and services.
Key Performance Areas / Specific Duties
Call centre Reservation Consultants may perform the following tasks:
• Know and understand all of Mangwanani Group’s packages, specials, venues, collection points etc.
• answer incoming calls and assist customers in their specific enquiries i.e. availability, voucher redemptions, venue information, package information
• create further interest in the company’s services by inviting customers to use all services and products offered
• provide a high level of personalised customer service
• update Notes database with reservation, package details, guest details, special requirements, changes and status of each client or prospective client
• arrange the dispatch of vouchers, information or brochures to clients and interested parties
• Process on-line credit card payments or send to accounts for payment
• follow up client calls with clerical duties, including faxing, emailing, printing and liaising with other departments.
• For late reservations, notify branches and schedule staff and spa
• Arrange any package extras, gowns or slippers, cakes, flowers, hotel reservations.
Each consultant is required to be:
• Computer literate
• Have a strong command of the English language
• Have a pleasant and friendly telephone manner
• Have excellent administration skills
• Have excellent interpersonal skills to develop a relationship with clients over the phone.
• Promote relaxation etc. and the client must get that feeling from the word go
• Have some sales skills as you are selling a product
• Have attention to detail
• enjoy talking to people
• aptitude for working with computers
• high level of motivation
• able to work as part of a team
• able to work quickly and accurately
• Multi-tasking, conflict management and telephone etiquette
• Previous experience: may look for applicants with prior customer service or call center experience but is often an entry-level position.
For more information and to apply email: email@example.com