Exciting job opportunities are a click away! Please explore our new “Positions” option to review all current opportunities
Logistics and Operations Manager Job Description
General Statement of Responsibilities
The Spa Logistics and Operations Manager will be appointed to ensure the effective operation of the Mangwanani Day Spa logistics, operations and admin at Mangwanani Orange Spa. They will be responsible for ensuring that linen is available and clean, food and beverage services are provided, required stock levels are maintained, Transport controlled and all admin functions (Bookings / Petty cash / HR functions) are performed
- Responsible for inventory management and control for products and equipment and supplies for the spa daily operation.
- Manage ordering of products, stock takes, managing shrinkage
- Flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Maintain cooperation and teamwork in the spa, placing a high emphasis on customer service and satisfaction.
- Manage the relationship with Food supplier and approve invoicing of such.
- Manage the relationship with the Laundry supplier and ensure adequate stock levels.
- Manage the client gift packs, flower orders, special transport collections etc.
- Manages the Drivers and transport operations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- HR functions
- Admin, reservations
Required Knowledge and Abilities
- Extremely detail-oriented and accurate while handling high volume at a fast-pace
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and an ability to work in challenging environments
- Works well within a team and always goes ‘above and beyond’
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Handles situations in the best interest of both client and company
- Proficient using the internet, Lotus Notes Reservations Database, Stock Database and
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum 1 year of Customer Service experience
- Previous work experience in Logistics and or Inventory management
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to work under deadline pressure.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Good problem solving skills, ability to read /comprehend sales,
- Experienced in the supervision of inventory
Please recognize that the above is the general scope of work for the position. At any time these duties can be changed at the request of the General Manager to meet business needs. You must be proud of the environment you control. Candidates must be detail oriented and hard working. A positive attitude with a smile is a must, due to the fact that this role is a front line position.
This position is at Mangwanani River Valley
For more information and to apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org