Dear Mangwanani Guests
Mangwanani remains committed to your safety and that of our fine therapists and their families. You can rest assured that when you book a massage with us as an individual or as part of a group, we are taking every precaution. In this guide, we will discuss how we are implementing safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. This includes intensive updated staff training programme on sanitization, decontamination, and PPE in terms of Covid-19, and other viruses and conditions.
- All Mangwanani staff have undergone updated, additional, intensive hygiene and sanitation training, including all the new protocols that are recommended for home, travel, and workplace – as per the most recent international standards.
- Full training and provision of all PPE, including the use of masks, gloves, and face shields.
- Staff and therapists, twice daily, undergo temperature checks and symptoms observation.
- We have trained sanitization specialists for each of our locations. Such specialists are dedicated to the continual, sustained levels of sanitization, and hygiene. This includes sanitizing equipment before and after use.
- Specialist staff also perform inspections throughout the spas.
- We have upgraded all hygiene and sanitation equipment to include:
- Fogging sanitization, which combats all pathogens, killing 99% of bacteria
- Hands-free sanitizing dispensers – knee or pedal activation
- Sanitization tunnels/booths – branch-specific, depending on space and number of guests
- Providing all staff with masks, gloves, aprons, and hand sanitizer
- Aerosol sanitizer to be used in all treatment and public areas
- 400ml disinfectant fogger (certified Covid-19) for treatment areas – 400ml effectively disinfects 35 cubic metres of air space
- Effective against bacteria, fungi, viruses, and bacterial and fungal spores
- Transparent perspex screens
- Additional sterilization cabbies and sterilization sanitizer
We have also minimized staff, and place our staff on a rotational system to strictly adhere to social distancing and statutory requirements.
What is required from our guests?
- Masks: You must wear a face-covering throughout your visit.
- Screening: Your temperature will be recorded using a non-contact thermometer, and the information is recorded.
- Sanitizing: You will need to sanitize your hands, on arrival. There are also hand sanitizers placed around the spas for you to use, or it is suggested that you wash your hands regularly.
- Payments: We request that you pay before arrival, or using your card. Try to avoid using cash.
- Reschedule your appointment: If you are not feeling well, or have a high fever, rather contact us and reschedule your appointment. Don’t worry we aren’t going anywhere.
We will do our utmost to protect you. We ask that you support us and continue to support local − please pay a “virtual visit” to our online store for all your bath & body, gift, and relaxation needs!
Take care and stay safe.